Sponsorships, Advertising, and Promotions
Foxfield 500 Corporate Sponsorship
Foxfield 500 Corporate Sponsorship offers an elevated experience to welcome your corporate group to race day in a fabulous tent by the finish line while sponsoring a race and supporting Foxfield and their philanthropic partner. Topped off by the talented group at Harvest Moon. For more information, please contact, Kelsey Cox [email protected].
As one of the top sporting events in Virginia, the Foxfield Races offer a unique opportunity for business entertainment, sponsorship, advertising, and promotions. For more information, please contact, Kelsey Cox [email protected].
- advertising in the race program – to upwards of 20,000 spectators annually
- sponsor the Fall Race’s Truck Touch
- sponsor the saddle cloths used for each horse in each race
- banner advertising on the track – seen by spectators on the course and a larger live stream audience
- sponsoring a jump – your brand will be visible by those at the races and those watching at home on the livestream
- sponsor the Fall Race’s stick pony race
- sponsoring lunch for the jockeys
- sponsoring the tickets – your name on the back of every ticket on the day
Foxfield offers a variety of entertainment and hospitality options to bring your friends, family, teams, donors, or clients together for a day of fun at the races. Spaces in the Chalet, South Hill, and Foxfield 500 are available to host your group.
All branded signage and tents are reserved for Foxfield sponsors, advertisers, or vendors.
Foxfield Race Program Advertising
Race Programs are free and available to all on race day. Take out a full page, half page, or quarter page advertisement in Foxfield’s race program. For pricing and details, please contact the race office [email protected].
Spring 2022 and Fall 2021 Race Programs
Foxfield is now a 501(c) (3) Public Charity.
Support Foxfield and our long term philanthropic partners, Camp Holiday Trails (spring) and Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville (fall).
Foxfield Racing LLC is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Contributions to it are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable under the law.